When you sign up for a subscription account, we will ask you for information. This information may include:
- Your name
- Your company name
- Your company or home address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Your email list details
- The name on your credit card
- Your credit card number
- Your credit card number expiration date
- The three or four-digit safety code on the back of your card
- Your billing address
With regard to the information we collect, we do not sell or give your info to any other entity or company. We keep your info strictly for ourselves. We will not exploit that info.
We may use your data for marketing purposes, to determine the demographics of our customer base as a whole, or to determine what products you may need in the future. We use the strictest standards and protocols to protect your data.
When you use your credit card to sign up, your data is encrypted and stored using the latest technology available.
Your IP address, cookies and other info
When you visit PDS eMarketer, we are able to view your IP address. However, your IP address does not identify you as a user, but merely the general area of where you live.
PDS eMarketer also uses “cookies” to identify you each time you come back to the site. These cookies also store your data for convenience, including your password and log in name. Cookies are in no way linked to personally identifiable information.
Using our Client Portal
As a client of PDS eMarketer, you will have an account and access to our client portal. The portal is your support desk, and account center and information provided by you on the client portal will be used only for the purposes of supporting your questions and needs while using the PDS eMarketer service.
When sending emails via our service, we maintain strict privacy for all your data. if you upload or create an email list and store it online, and decide to purge or delete those email addresses, we do not keep them on our servers. They are deleted permanantly, so please take care to export your data before you delete it if you believe you may need to use it in the future.
Your email lists may be reviewed periodically for the purposes of training or support related issues when requested by you. Also for verifying adherence to the opt-in list policies and/or if there is a reason to believe you are sending out spam or are in violation of our Terms ff Service. When you create or upload an email list and store it with our service, we do not sell, rent or give away the data on your list.
PDS eMarketer will only disclose your data, the content of your private communications, or the contact information of your recipients if required to do so by law, or as otherwise stated in this Statement, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the law or comply with legal process served on PDS eMarketer
- protect and defend the rights or property of PDS eMarketer and others, including among other things to enforce our Terms of Service
- act under circumstances necessary to protect the personal safety of its members or the public
- to correct technical problems and malfunctions in how we provide our service to you and to technically process your information
- to take precautions against liability
- to respond to claims that information you have submitted to PDS eMarkter has violated the rights or interests of a third party
- as permitted by law or to provide information to law enforcement agencies
- certain technical processing of e-mail messages and their content that are required for sending and receiving messages, conform to connecting networks' technical requirements conform to the limitations of the Service, or other similar technical connecting requirements.
PDS eMarketer’s web site, or messages created with PDS eMarketer, may contain links to other Websites. PDS eMarketer is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.